VMD460 – un solo apparecchio per tante applicazioni
CEI 0-21,VDE-AR-N 4105, C10/11, DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1, BDEW, G83/2, G59/2, G59/3
With its VMD460, Bender offers an external system and network protection stipulated for power generation systems. This will replace the “readily accessible disconnection device” prescribed so far.
The VMD460 is multifunctional and can be used in many applications based on national or plant-specific requirements. The related parameters are saved in pre-set basic programs.
At the click of a button, the parameters of the required standard can be activated.
- CEI 0-21 (Italy, …)
- VDE-AR-N 4105 (Germany, Denmark, …)
- C10/11 (Belgium, …)
- G83/2 (United Kingdom, …)
- G59/2 (United Kingdom, …)
- G59/3 (United Kingdom, …)
- DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1 (France, Greece, Ireland, Norway, …)
- BDEW regulations (medium voltage)
- Pre-configured profiles for national requirements
- Universal application for all distributed power generation systems
- Single fault design
- Contact monitoring of the interface switches
- Continuous monitoring of all necessary electrical parameters
- Password protection