- Trasformatori amperometrici
The highly sensitive WR…S series measuring current transformers of rectangular type convert AC currents into evaluable measurement signals, in combination with RCM and RCMS series residual current monitors and evaluators.
In addition, the measuring current transformers can be used in combination with insulation fault location systems (EDS) for IT systems. They are designed to measure the locating current generated by a PGH locating current injector or an ISOMETER® IRDH. In combination with EDS series insulation fault locators the test current is converted into evaluable signals.
The WR…SP series measuring current transformers feature an integrated screening. This screening is intended to avoid false tripping of connected RCM… or EDS… devices, when high load currents or inrush currents occur in the system being monitored. WR…SP series measuring current transformers are particularly suitable for use in busbar systems and are designed for load currents ≥ 500 A.
Connection to the respective device is via a two-wire cable.
- Ordering information
- For RCMS460/490 residual current monitoring systems
- For RCM420 residual current monitors
- For EDS440 insulation fault locators
- For EDS460/490 insulation fault locators
- The WR…SP measuring current transformers are particularly suitable for use in busbar systems. This series is to be used for load currents ≥ 500 A.
- for insulation fault locators (EDS)
Variants of WR70x175S(P)…WR200x500S(P)
|Type||Internal diameter||Art. No.|
|WR70x175S||70 x 175 mm||B911738|
|WR115x305S||115 x 305 mm||B911739|
|WR150x350S||150 x 350 mm||B911740|
|WR200x500S||200 x 500 mm||B911763|
|WR70x175SP||70 x 175 mm||B911790|
|WR115x305SP||115 x 305 mm||B911791|
|WR150x350SP||150 x 350 mm||B911792|
|WR200x500SP||200 x 500 mm||B911793|
Downloads for WR70x175S(P)…WR200x500S(P)